I love doing events. I'm the person that can always find a reason to have a party. I grew up in a home where big parties were the norm and I guess you can say that is where I learned the importance of good social skills, a great caterer & a professional valet. Events are about first and lasting impressions, after all.
I founded Maestro Marketing/Events in December 2005 with the hopes that I would have the flexibility to coordinate events while being an active volunteer in the community and while also being able to travel, my favorite indulgence. I'm proud to say that the business has grown to the point that I am now taking on additional staff so that I can continue those personal goals while not sacrificing the professional quality that is so important to me.
So why consider Maestro to coordinate your next project? The following reasons which cannot be overlooked when selecting your event coordination team:
1) An extreme attention to detail
2) The perfect balance of logic and creativity to produce not only a beautiful event, but a well run event
3) Honesty and integrity and always, without fail, representing the best interests of the client
4) Intense client selection process - we want to be sure this is a match for everyone involved
5) Care for the impression that you, your company or organization is making
6) Always a professional demeanor...we don't freak under pressure - we find solutions, we don't create additional problems
7) We treat our vendors with respect and consideration - they are our partners and our most valuable asset
I meet other event planners every day, and my mantra is that there are plenty of parties to go around, and we can all learn from each other. I do, however, always keep in mind that I must set this company apart from everyone else, and the only way to do that is through a personal interest in the success of my clients. I spend the time to understand the client and to deliver what they ultimately want; an event is much more than just a 4 hour affair, it's a lasting impression.
Allow me the pleasure of meeting you for a personal consultation and hopefully we will have the chance to create a magnificent event for you!
President, Maestro Marketing/Events
LinkedIn Profile for Jennifer's Professional Background:
MEMBER, ACPWC (Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants)
MEMBER, MPI (Meeting Professionals International)
MEMBER, AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals)
GRADUATE, RPOF School of Campaign Management
MEMBER, Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
MEMBER, Manatee Chamber of Commerce
MEMBER, TCAA (Towles Court Arts Association)
GRADUATE, Leadership Manatee (Class of 2006)
MEMBER 2004-PRESENT, Rotary Club of Lakewood Ranch*
BOARD MEMBER 2006-2009, Rotary Club of Lakewood Ranch*
BOARD MEMBER, BOARD SECRETARY & MARKETING CHAIR, SMART (Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy)
MEMBER 2002-2008, Junior League of Manatee County
PAST COMMUNITY VICE PRESIDENT, Junior League of Manatee County
PAST BOARD MEMBER, PACE Center for Girls of Manatee
*Recipient of the 2007 Stephen G. Garber Service Above Self Award
*Double Paul Harris Fellow